- Trained in Biochemistry with a PhD in enzymology; post doctoral experience in cell biology, cell biochemistry, in vitro and mechanistic toxicology.
- Diplomat of the American Board of Toxicology (DABT)
- Held a lectureship at a major UK university leading group which researched in vitro models of toxicity and mechanisms of toxicity.
- Senior manager in a major pharmaceutical company where I established an in vitro/mechanistic toxicology laboratory prior to assuming responsibility for the toxicology group.
- Key player in all aspects of toxicology for the progression of a candidate from discovery to registration and marketing.
- Multicultural and transnational work experience (UK, France, USA and Italy)
- Fluent in English (mother tongue), Italian and French